Date/Time: March 1 – 5pm-6:30 pm PT / 8pm-9:30 pm ET
Presented by Dr. Michael Smylie, Cross Cancer Institute, Edmonton, this webinar will review breaking news, key takeaways, clinical data and other updates presented at the Canadian Melanoma Conference (CMC) taking place in Banff, Alberta, from February 23-25, 2023. Dr. Smylie will present on key clinical trial data from 2022 in the management of melanoma, the latest strategies in melanoma as they pertain to medical oncology, pathology, radiation and surgery, and implementation approaches that maximize patient standard of care in melanoma. Dr. Michael Smylie is a medical oncologist at the Cross Cancer Institute, and a professor at the Department of Oncology at the University of Alberta in Edmonton
- Kathy Barnard, President, SYSF, melanoma stage 4 survivor
- Dr. Michael Smylie, Medical Oncologist, Cross Cancer Institute, Professor, Department of Oncology, University of Alberta, Edmonton
More on CMC
This conference brings together medical oncologists, surgeons, dermatologists, radiotherapists, pathologists, molecular biologists, immunologists, and other allied health professionals interested in the treatment of melanoma worldwide.
- Describe key clinical trial data from 2022 in the management of melanoma and understand the impact on Canadian practices.
- Understand the latest strategies in melanoma as they pertain to medical oncology, pathology, radiation, and surgery.
- Implement approaches that maximize patient standard of care in melanoma.