2020 MELANOMA AWARENESS MONTH
DRAWING CONTEST CONSENT AND RELEASE FORM
The drawing contest is now closed. Check back in on Monday June 1st, to find out who won!
- Participants must be 16 years old or younger
- Participants must live in Canada
- Each participant can submit a maximum of two drawings
- Drawings must be drawn on white paper using markers
- The submitted drawings should attempt to illustrate the theme of the contest: “This is what sun safety looks like.”
By submitting this entry, I agree to the above stated rules and give permission for the submitted image to be published and displayed for contest purposes. I also transfer copyright for my entry to be used in events and publications made by Save Your Skin Foundation or its designated partners. I also guarantee that this entry is an original work and does not infringe upon the intellectual property rights of another.
- I acknowledge that Save Your Skin Foundation (SYSF) has my permission to use this image in all forms of media.
- I understand that I will not be paid for the use of the image.
- I grant SYSF the right to use my minor child’s name and image submission for advertising, publicity, and promotional purposes without notification or further compensation.
- I understand that SYSF maintains the right to reproduce, reprint, distribute, perform, display, or exhibit the image for advertising, publicity, and promotional purposes on their website, at conferences, or at any other venues.
- I certify that I have not used copyrighted, trademarked, or branded material in the submitted image.