- This event has passed.
SYSF Webinar: Management of Melanoma Treatment in the COVID-19 Setting
June 23, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm EDT
Hear a panel discussion from the Surgical and Medical Oncology perspective on how melanoma treatment has been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Treatment side effects
- Common side effects of targeted therapy and immunotherapies in melanoma
- How side effects may overlap with COVID-19 symptoms
- What to watch for
- How to effectively manage key common side effects of targeted therapy and immunotherapies
- Nicole Look Hong, MD, M.Sc., Surgeon, Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre
- Marcus Butler, MD, Medical Oncology, Princess Margaret Cancer Centre
- Massey Nematollahi, RN, CNS, OCN, CON, Immuno-Oncology Clinical Nurse Specialist, William Osler Health System
Kathy Barnard, melanoma survivor, and Founder, Save Your Skin Foundation
To view the educational video developed by the team at William Osler Health System please Click HERE
To learn more about the COVID-19 Cancer Patient Support Hub and resources mentioned by Kathy, please visit this website: https://covid19oncologyresources.ca/